Delicious Chocolate Nuts Cake with the crunch of nuts in each bite. This cake is perfect to enjoy as it is with a cuppa coffee/tea. Spongy, moist and loaded with dried fruits and nuts. Perfect for Nutty Pastry, Truffle Cake, and Nutty Black Forest Cake as well.
1/2 tbsp baking powder
1 or 2 tbsp coco powder
1 1/4 cups flour
1 cup nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease with butter a 8 inch (20cm) round cake pan.
2. In a large mixing bowl add eggs, vanilla and sugar and mix to combine.
3. Then add oil, milk, and nuts into the mixture.
4. In a medium bowl whisk flour, baking powder and coco powder. Set aside until ready to use.
5. Then gradually add flour mixture into large bowl.
6. Pour the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
7. Bake for about 25-30 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Let pan cool on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely.