Neem is one main herbal plant with many medicinal uses. This Neem tree is growing very fast and occurs in extent in India. In Ayurveda, the Neem or Nimb-tree has a great significance due to its antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antidiabetic , and sedative nature. We can treat many diseases with this herbal plant and all the parts of Neem are used to prepare ayurvedic medicines
Benefits of Neem
- Neem oil is used in the cure of Asthma and cough care. On a betel apply 8-10 drops of Neem oil and eat it.
- Apply Neem oil on your scalp before bath half an hour and then wash your hairs. After bath use Lice comb to separate lice from hairs.
- Neem is one best skin care herbal product, many are Face pack, Face cream, soap and other.
- Boil Neem leaves in water and takes a bath with it to get rid of skin disorders. In Alastrim or chickenpox, you are suggested to bath with Neem leaves the water.
- Burn Neem leaves or wood to kill a variety of insects and parasites like mosquitoes and other.
- In goiter or scrofula treatment, Neem oil is also one best medicine.
- Neem is also used in Stomach ache. Prepare and lick the mixture of Neem seed, Tulsi leaves, Sonth each 10gm and 10 corn of black pepper.
- In the case of Stomach worms, drink Neem oil or extract after every hour. All worms will be killed and comes out with stool.
- In pyorrhea treatment, Neem oil is very effective. Massage Neem oil on your gums to cure pyorrhea.
- In leucorrhoea treatment, mix Neem oil in cow milk and drink regularly to end this disease permanently.
- Burn Neem leaves and mixes the ash with Vaseline, apply this mixture on acne and pimples to end this skin problem.Neem tree has a great significance and fron root to fruit every part (Leaves, wood, roots, fruit and seed) is used. Neem is one main ingredient in all skincare products.