French toast, also known as “eggy bread” is a classic breakfast or brunch dish. Slices of bread are dipped in a milk and egg mixture, then browned in a hot skillet.
I’m gonna teach you how to make simple and easy French Toast.
Follow these steps, and you’ll soon be enjoying its delicious goodness.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 TB Honey
- Red Chili
- Spices & Herbs (Optional)
1. Beat eggs, honey, salt and chili in shallow dish until blended.
2. Soak 1 bread slice at a time in egg mixture.
3. Heat lightly greased large nonstick skillet over high heat until hot.
4. Place bread slices on the hot pan and cook until it gets golden brown( 2 to 3 minutes per side).
Repeat the above process for remaining breads. Serve immediately.
Please give us your valuable feedback.We’ll be waiting…