After I tried many pizza bases at home, last week, this is the fifth attempt I made and it’s been successful too I must say. I make pizza very often at home, at least once in a month.
So today I’m gonna tell you very simple pizza recipe (with dough).
So, I skip talking and give you my secret recipe.
How To Make Veggie Pizza At Home.
Ingredients for dough:
- All purpose flour(Maida) – 1& 1/2 cups
- Sugar – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil – 1/8 cup (I prefer Olive Oil)
- Active yeast – 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Salt – 3/4 tsp
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Pizza cheese(of your choice) – As needed
- Onion, tomato, capsicum, paneer, baby corn
- Pizza sauce – 2 tbsp
- oregano (for seasoning) – optional
1. Take warm water in a bowl. Dissolve sugar in it. Then mix active yeast and leave it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add flour, oil, salt, milk in the mixture and make a smooth dough. Knead for 5 minutes. Keep aside covered with a cling wrap. Preferably in a warm place.
3. After 2 hours, the dough would have doubled and risen. Again gather to make a smooth pliable dough and make the toppings ready.
4. Now spread the sauce and sprinkle some cheese. Arrange the toppings as desired and add the grated cheese to cover the toppings. There are also no rules about the kinds of toppings you put on your pizza. Choose ones you love.
5. Preheat the oven to 200 deg.C. Transfer pizza to a well greased and sprinkled with some flour on pan. Bake for 14 – 15 minutes in a preheated oven until the cheese melts and pizza turns golden in color.
If you are creative like me 😉 then you can make differents types of pizza.