SERVES 6 READY IN 1 HR 30 MINS
Per serving: 245 cals, 13.2g fat
- 400g orange sweet potato, cut into 1.5cm dice olive oil spray.
- 150g green beans, cut into 1cm lengths.
- 150g broccoli, cut into small florets.
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 8 spears), cut into 1cm lengths.
- 8 free-range eggs.
- 2 tbsp milk.
- 6g chopped herbs, such as chives, parsley, and mint.
- 75g goat’s cheese, crumbled salad leaves, to serve.
FOR THE ROASTED PEPPER SALSA
• 2 tbsp hazelnuts or (pistachio)
•120g roasted pepper, chopped (red pepper)
•1 tbsp snipped chives
•1 tsp white balsamic vinegar
How to cook :
1) Preheat the oven to 200C. Spread the sweet potato on the tray and spray lightly with olive oil. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until golden and tender.
3) Reduce the oven to 180C. Line the base and sides of a 22cm round tin with baking paper. Pour in the egg mixture, distributing the vegetables evenly. Dot the top with the remaining goat’s cheese or Indian cheese( paneer). Bake for 35minutes or until puffed, golden and firm.
4) For the roasted pepper salsa, spread the hazelnuts on a tray and lightly toast in the oven for 10 minutes. Wrap them in a tea towel or tissue paper and rub off the skins. Cool it for sometime, chop it roughly and mix with the pepper, chives and vinegar.
5) Serve the frittata with the roasted pepper salsa and salad leaves.
Bon appetite !!!!