Track your browsing history in incognito mode by ‘Off The Record History‘ extension.
Chrome Incognito mode is great it allows you to surf the web and search for stuff without your browsing history being tracked. That’s great most of the time, but sometimes you do want that history. There’s a handy extension that allows you to do this.
Off the Record History creates a temporary history file in incognito mode. You can view a list of all the web pages you visited and all tabs that you’ve closed. Once you close the incognito window, all that history is deleted.
Instructions to access the features:
1. Click on the “3 bar icon” on the right side.
2. Click “More Tools”
3. Choose “Extensions”
4. Find “Off The Record History” and check the “Allow in incognito” checkbox
Key features of OFF THE RECORD HISTORY:
- Open accidentally closed tabs
- Provides full private browsing history
- Provides a list of recently closed tabs
- Self-destructs history on browser close
- Option to delete history manually