Today all of us share files from one android to another and at that moment we use many apps to transfer files such as Bluetooth, but the speed of file transfer using all these is not so high. So we are here with the cool alternative by which you can transfer files over wifi and with tremendous speed.
So have a look on the complete guide about these apps below.
- Save money on costly Internet charges! Transfer files without a mobile data connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- Share without cables, shares without limit. Transfer files of any format and size for free across multiple platforms. (Android, iOS, Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Windows Phone 8.1 and 10, and The Web)
- Fun Multiplayer Games- Join in on the action! Play games with friends and family without the use of any cellular data!
- QR Code Sharing- Generate personalized QR Codes and share content through QR codes! Have others scan the QR to instantly join a group or start transferring!
- Share any type of files in any places at any time.
- Absolutely without mobile data usage.
- 200 times Bluetooth transfer speed.
- Supports Android, IOS, Windows, PC/ Mac cross-platform transferring.
- No need for USB connection and PC software installation.
- Over 100 million files transferred daily.
- Share all kinds of files whenever and wherever.
- The choice of OVER 400 Million users from 200 countries.
- 200 times Bluetooth speed!
- Supports Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad), Windows Phone, Windows, and Mac.
- Top 1 downloaded App on Google Play in 15 countries and regions.
- Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
- Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
- Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through the web interface.
- Share single or multiple files of any type
- Keep the history of all transfer operations.
- Modern Material Design user interface, with simplified send/receive screens (which can be merged under user interface settings).
- Easiest-to-use: Simple and smooth interface makes sharing files easier than ever.
- Top1 speed: Fastest transfer app over the world, the top speed at 5MB/s ~ 10MB/s – 160 times quicker than Bluetooth.
- Powerful features: Transfer photos, videos, music, apps and any other file whenever you like.
- Auto-Resume: No longer have to restart any interrupted download, automatically resumes from where it stopped.
- History Room: Track all file transfers between two devices with a simplistic,
- Multi-Transfer: Now send transfers across multiple devices simultaneously.
You can use the WiFi Direct technology to wirelessly transmit photos, videos and any file directly between two Android devices. So must try out this app in your android device. WiFi Shoot is compatible with Android 4.0 and above version of Android. If you are looking for an light weight and simple Wifi File Transfer App for your Android then WiFi Shoot may be the best option for you.
- Simple to use web-interface to manage and view files.
- Being lightweight delivers results quickly.
- Stream music, videos, and media like camera shots and pictures through the browser.
- Image Preview:mouse-over on any kind of image to generate a preview without clicking on the picture.
- Click on any jpeg image to start the image gallery.
- Ability to queue multiple uploads.
- Security being paramount,provision to secure access with a password.
- It is quick and easy. No configuration required, no need to enter an address to connect.
- File Transfer is not a cloud. Files are transferred directly on your local network.
- File Transfer is compatible with File Storage, the best file manager for iOS, and File Storage Companion (free for Mac and for Windows).
- Receive from any device and operating system that supports WiFi.
- No need for an existing WiFi connection.
- Works completely offline.
- The receiver does not have to have the app installed.
- Send multiple files as ZIP.
- Display QR codes for faster receiving.
Hope you like the apps discussed above, do share these with others too. Leave a comment below if you have any related queries with this.